Free shipping on all orders over £100**Applies to mainland delivery addresses only, including VAT and excluding shipping costs
The finish achieved by Restol™ Wood Oil on your garden wood depends largely on several factors.
The kind of wood:
Special types require individual treatment. More information about this can be found here.
Location of the item:
Sun, wind and rain can all affect how Restol™ Wood Oil looks.
All colours contain a specified quantity of pigment, which affects both the finish and durability.
Some maintenance tips:
- Clean the wood, for example with a (wire) brush and/or high-pressure sprayer.
- Remove debris and loose items from the surface.
- Hardwood and untreated wood are often more susceptible to weathering and ageing.
- We always recommend that you inspect the wood periodically.
- We recommend that weathered patches be touched up and an entire fresh coat be applied on a regular basis, depending upon the conditions to which the wood is exposed.
For more information please read the FAQs.